Autore Topic: bambini che stuprano  (Letto 4578 volte)

Offline COSMOS1

• Amministratore
  • Storico
  • Cosimo Tomaselli - Venezia
Dio cè
MA NON SEI TU
Rilassati

Offline COSMOS1

• Amministratore
  • Storico
Re: bambini che stuprano
« Risposta #1 il: Maggio 28, 2010, 19:18:35 pm »
due bambini di 10 e 11 anni stuprano una bambina di 8: stavano ripassando la lezione di educazione sessuale
Dio cè
MA NON SEI TU
Rilassati

Offline COSMOS1

• Amministratore
  • Storico
« Risposta #2 il: Maggio 28, 2010, 19:21:30 pm »
due bambini di 10 e 11 anni stuprano una bambina di 8: la bambina è stata costretta con la minaccia di far del male alla sua barbie!
Dio cè
MA NON SEI TU
Rilassati

Offline COSMOS1

• Amministratore
  • Storico
« Risposta #3 il: Maggio 28, 2010, 19:28:21 pm »
due bambini di 10 e 11 anni stuprano una bambina di 8: la madre della vittima chiede giustizia, non si può insidiare la figlia prima di aver soddisfatto la madre.
Dio cè
MA NON SEI TU
Rilassati

Offline COSMOS1

• Amministratore
  • Storico
« Risposta #4 il: Maggio 28, 2010, 19:30:50 pm »
due bambini di 10 e 11 anni stuprano una bambina di 8: la madre della vittima chiede più sicurezza per i nostri figli. Una sorveglianza 24 ore su 24 con telecamere a circuito chiuso e braccialetti elettronici dovrebbe bastare.
Dio cè
MA NON SEI TU
Rilassati

Offline COSMOS1

• Amministratore
  • Storico
« Risposta #5 il: Maggio 28, 2010, 19:34:03 pm »
due bambini di 10 e 11 anni stuprano una bambina di 8. Anche la madre della vittima da piccola era stata stuprata. Ha dichiarato. "Ricordo ancora l'insopportabile ronzio dell'ape che impollinava i fiori"
Dio cè
MA NON SEI TU
Rilassati

Offline Jason

• WikiQM
  • Veterano
« Risposta #6 il: Maggio 28, 2010, 21:32:29 pm »
Bhe effettivamente sono barzellette, forse ho capito perchè il tuo titolo è stato scritto così  :D :D :lol:
«La folla che oggi lincia un nero accusato di stupro presto lincerà bianchi sospettati di un crimine».
Theodore Roosvelt, Presidente degli Stati Uniti d’America

Offline Vargan

• Affezionato
« Risposta #7 il: Maggio 28, 2010, 22:20:22 pm »
curioso. Io vivo a Londra e su Metro ho letto di questa notizia. Ma mi sembra di ricordare che fosse tutto una bufala.......forse mi staro confondendo io...
"Alla Superema Corte della Purezza di Genere: io sottoscritto nato uomo contro la mia volontà, chiedo che siano perdonate tutte le azioni da me commesse come uomo, perchè ho agito sotto l'influenza delle condizioni create dalla cultura patriarchica".

Offline Vargan

• Affezionato
« Risposta #8 il: Maggio 28, 2010, 22:30:15 pm »
A pair of primary school boys yesterday became two of the youngest sex offenders in Britain after being found guilty of the attempted rape of an eight-year-old girl.

The boys, who are aged 10 and 11 and cannot be named, were convicted after a two-week trial at the Old Bailey during which the court heard how they had lured their victim to secluded spots near their homes in Hayes, west London.

Related articles
•Are our courts fit for purpose when dealing with children?
•Virginia Ironside: Did none of the jury have a normal childhood?
Search the news archive for more stories
They forced her to remove her underwear and tried to have sex with her. The defence claimed that the whole thing was simply childish sexual experimentation – "that age-old game, doctors and nurses".

But yesterday the jury disagreed. After little more than a day of deliberation they convicted the boys of attempted rape by a majority of 10 to two. They acquitted on the more serious charge of rape.

The boys, who sat next to their mothers in the well of the court – rather than in the dock – throughout the trial, showed no emotion as the verdicts were delivered. One looked at his mother, but she stared straight ahead. They will now have to sign the sex offenders register.

Mr Justice Saunders, the High Court judge who presided over the trial, said he would sentence the pair in eight weeks once reports have been prepared. He described the case as "difficult" and "traumatic". "These cases are not easy," he added. "Fortunately, they are infrequent."

The court had heard how the incident took place in October last year. The girl had been playing with her younger sister when she was taken to a block of flats and then a field by the boys.

The girl later told her mother that she had been sexually assaulted by the boys. In a police interview, played to the court, the girl holds her teddy bear Mr Happy as she tells officers: "They pulled their pants down and showed me their willies. Then they pulled my pants down. I didn't want to."

But, under cross-examination, the girl appeared to admit that she had invented the allegations because she knew she had been naughty and would not get any sweets if her mother found out.

The defence applied to have the case thrown out. The prosecution resisted, saying the girl had merely agreed to the scenarios put to her by the defence because she did not feel able to disagree. After a day of legal argument, the judge rejected the application saying that it was up to the jury to decide upon the evidence.

In her closing argument Rosina Cottage, for the prosecution, told the jury: "It would be so much easier and so much nicer to believe that this was all a case of innocent sexual experimentation: a game of 'If you show me yours I'll show you mine'.

"Just because it would be easier, just because we do not want to really have to consider these things really did happen is not the way to decide this. One has to look at the evidence, not the way we would like things to perhaps be."

The defence pointed out that there was no medical evidence which suggested the girl had been sexually assaulted, save from a scratch on her arm.

And while the boys did not give evidence, details about them were read out. The younger boy, known as Child A, had come to the attention of police once after a minor incident at school, but has no reprimands or cautions. Child B had never been in trouble with the police and the court heard a glowing report from his primary school teacher who said he was a "well-mannered and polite pupil". "He has never exhibited sexual behaviour towards other children," the report continued. "He has never exhibited any behaviour that has caused me any concern."

Children's charities and several lawyers expressed disappointment that children as young as 10 – the age of criminal responsibility in England and Wales – are charged with such serious offences. During his police interview the younger of the boys told detectives that he did not even know what sex was.

Michele Elliott, director of the children's charity Kidscape, said: "Their young age and the young age of their victim makes it absurd that this took place in an adversarial court situation. It reflects horribly on our whole system."

The case has also drawn comparisons with the second trial involving the killers of Baby Peter concerning the rape of a two-year-old girl. That trial saw criticisms of how the victim was cross-examined.

Paul Mendelle QC defended the mother of Baby P, Tracey Connelly, and was tasked with questioning the young girl. Yesterday he told The Independent that the court system should be more accommodating to child witnesses. Courts could sit earlier, he suggested, and make better use of visual aids and intermediaries: "While it may be unpalatable and a break from the legal tradition, for difficult cases, such as ones involving child witnesses, we need to change the ways we test the evidence."

Felicity Gerry, a barrister and author of the Sexual Offences Handbook, questioned the decision to take children so young to court for a sexual offence. "A lot of children may know that to kill a three-year-old with an iron bar or to drop concrete on a child is wrong," she said. "But proper sexual awareness only comes with greater maturity."

The Crown Prosecution Service defended its decision. Alison Saunders, Chief Crown Prosecutor for CPS London, said: "The allegations made by the young girl were very serious. She has the same right to the protection of the law as an adult and that is why, after very careful consideration of all the evidence, the case was put before a jury."
"Alla Superema Corte della Purezza di Genere: io sottoscritto nato uomo contro la mia volontà, chiedo che siano perdonate tutte le azioni da me commesse come uomo, perchè ho agito sotto l'influenza delle condizioni create dalla cultura patriarchica".

Offline Vargan

• Affezionato
« Risposta #9 il: Maggio 28, 2010, 22:34:04 pm »
Boys, aged 10 and 11, guilty of attempted rapePair cleared of raping eight-year-old girl in Hayes, west London, last year
   (27)Tweet this (18)Sam Jones guardian.co.uk, Monday 24 May 2010 15.03 BST Article history
A court artist's drawing of the case in which two boys were found guilty of attempting to rape an eight-year-old girl. Photograph: Julia Quenzler/Central News

Two boys aged 10 and 11 were today found guilty of attempting to rape an eight-year-old girl, but were cleared of raping her.

The boys, who have sat next to their mothers in the well of a court at the Old Bailey for the last two weeks, were among the youngest ever to be charged with rape in England and Wales.

A jury found them not guilty on two charges each of raping the girl in Hayes, west London, in October last year. They were later found guilty of two charges each of attempted rape, by majorities of 10 to two.

As a concession to the defendants' age, the judge and counsel dispensed with wigs and gowns and reporters were asked to spread out around the court rather than congregate in an intimidating huddle on the press bench.

Proceedings were also kept short to help the boys follow what was going on; the day was divided into two 40-minute sessions in the morning and two 30-minute sessions in the afternoon to mimic a primary school timetable.

Opening the case almost a fortnight ago, Rosina Cottage, prosecuting, told the six-man, six-woman jury that they would hear evidence of a most serious crime.

"This case concerns rape by two boys still at primary school of a girl even younger than them," she said.

"Together they took her to different locations near where they lived in order to find a sufficiently secluded spot to assault her. The events leading to the alleged rapes all took place in and around a block of flats and they ended in a field."

Cottage told the court the girl had been playing with a five-year-old friend near her home in Hayes on 27 October when the defendants arrived and suggested visiting another friend.

But Cottage said that when the four children arrived at the block of flats where the friend lived, the defendants pulled down their pants and those of the girl.

After the scene was repeated in the lift of the block of flats, the girl and her younger friend were trapped by the older boys in a shed that held rubbish bins, Cottage said.

Once again, said Cottage, the girl's pants were pulled down and she was sexually assaulted before eventually being taken to a nearby field and allegedly raped.

The jury was then shown a recorded interview shot by specially trained police officers the day after the alleged assaults.

In it, the girl played with a teddy bear she had named Mr Happy while she told one of the officers how the boys had exposed themselves, pulled down her pants and raped her.

However, the girl's story changed radically when she was cross-examined via a videolink.

She said she had lied to her mother because she had been "naughty" and was worried she would not get any sweets.

In a series of questions, she was asked if any parts of her body had been penetrated by the boys. She replied each time: "No."

She also admitted that she had agreed to play with the boys and had pulled down her own underwear while the boys exposed themselves to her.

Linda Strudwick, defending the older boy, asked her: "Did you ever tell your mum it was not you but it was [the boys] who took your knickers down? You didn't want your mum to think you had been naughty?"

The girl replied: "Yeah."

The judge asked what the girl had been worried about and she replied: "No sweets if it [sic] found out I had been naughty."

The problem, as one of the defence barristers told the jury, was that everything hinged on the girl's testimony.

"Apart from saying that the girl said it had happened so it must have, Ms Cottage provided you with absolutely nothing to support the allegation of rape and attempted rape," said Chetna Patel, counsel for the younger boy.

"No useful medical evidence, no DNA evidence and no forensic evidence: nothing."

Strudwick said that her client was "a normal boy … not a monster", adding that a children's game appeared to have got out of hand.

"What this case is about is not a serious crime," she said. "It is about children. There is a game called 'You show me yours and I will show you mine'.

"Maybe it went too far, maybe it went to touching, maybe they were doing something they had seen on television, maybe they were playing that age-old game, doctors and nurses.

"They are kids. If [my client] had been a few months younger, he could not have been charged."

But in her closing speech, Cottage warned the jury not to trivialise what had taken place.

"On the face of it, wouldn't it be so much easier and so much nicer to believe that this was all a case of innocent sexual experimentation, a game of you show me yours and I will show you mine, a case of [the girl] misunderstanding what had happened and innocently exaggerating it?" she said.

"Just because it would be easier, just because we don't really want to consider that these things really did happen, is not the way to decide this case. You have to look at the evidence."

Offline Vargan

• Affezionato
« Risposta #10 il: Maggio 28, 2010, 22:34:44 pm »
non ci resta che piangere :doh:
dove stiamo andando a finire :P
« Ultima modifica: Maggio 29, 2010, 00:12:08 am da COSMOS1 »

Offline COSMOS1

• Amministratore
  • Storico
« Risposta #11 il: Maggio 29, 2010, 00:12:56 am »
forse ne possiamo uscire buttandola sul ridere, cioè ridicolizzando i giudici e chi va dietro questa scia
Dio cè
MA NON SEI TU
Rilassati

Offline Stealth

• Veterano
  • Questo utente è altamente tossico e pericoloso
    • Cosa dice un fesso
« Risposta #12 il: Maggio 29, 2010, 00:18:58 am »

Offline COSMOS1

• Amministratore
  • Storico
« Risposta #13 il: Maggio 29, 2010, 10:13:08 am »

"On the face of it, wouldn't it be so much easier and so much nicer to believe that this was all a case of innocent sexual experimentation, a game of you show me yours and I will show you mine, a case of [the girl] misunderstanding what had happened and innocently exaggerating it?" she said.

"Just because it would be easier, just because we don't really want to consider that these things really did happen, is not the way to decide this case. You have to look at the evidence."

Citazione
Di fronte a questo fatto non sarebbe molto più semplice e gradevole credere che si sia trattato di una caso di innocente sperimentazione sessuale, un gioco di mostrami il tuo che ti mostro il mio, un caso di incomprensione (da parte della bambina) di ciò che era successo e di inconsapevole esagerazione? ha detto l'avvocato della vittima.

Proprio perchè sarebbe più facile, proprio perchè noi non vogliamo davvero pensare che queste cose possano succedere, questo non è il modo di valutare questo caso. Dovete guardare all'evidenza.

di fronte all'intera situazione a me viene molta rabbia e voglia di risolvere la questione in modo definitivo (una bella camera a gas per la madre della povera bambina, il giudice, l'avvocato, la giuria, etc)

questa rabbia viene dalla constatazione che siamo impotenti di fronte alla più grossolana mancanza di logica e buon senso

perciò, per non lasciarci sopraffare da questa sensazione di impotenza, dobbiamo trovare il modo di fare qualcosa.

Seppellirli con le risate, è un modo

voi ne conoscete altri? (a parte ovviamente la P38, della quale, quando la useremo, non parleremo qui  :cool: )
Dio cè
MA NON SEI TU
Rilassati

Offline COSMOS1

• Amministratore
  • Storico
« Risposta #14 il: Maggio 29, 2010, 10:16:55 am »

due bambini di 10 e 11 anni stuprano una bambina di 8: l'accusa afferma che sarebbe troppo facile giudicare il fatto un gioco tra bambini. Poichè a noi le cose facili non piacciono, scegliamo di alterare, ignorare e deformare la realtà. Così, tanto per non annoiarci.
Dio cè
MA NON SEI TU
Rilassati