Autore Topic: Razzismo, QM o semplice distrazione?  (Letto 824 volte)

Offline Warlordmaniac

• WikiQM
  • Veterano
Razzismo, QM o semplice distrazione?
« il: Agosto 29, 2015, 18:31:24 pm »
Sta facendo parlare il comportamento della tedesca Cindy Roleder al termine della finale dei 100hs ai mondiali di Pechino.
Questo è quanto accaduto.

https://youtu.be/fZF_aGXRYhQ

Leggendo tra le pagine del web, molti giamaicani sono arrabbiati con la tedesca, accusandola di razzismo. Lei ha reagito su facebook con questo post:

After I had realized that I won the silver medal in the 100m hurdles at the World Championships in Beijing yesterday I was extremely excited - it was such a massive surprise to me. Today I read in several Facebook posts and comments that people have been disappointed or even shocked because of the way I reacted to Shermaine Williams' offer of a handshake afterwards, accusing me of refusing it. This is a big misunderstanding. I would like to set the record straight: I simply haven't noticed her in this overwhelming moment. I have seen the TV footage, and to be honest it doesn't look very good. But again: This is a big misunderstanding. As the pictures also show, I was completely focused on congratulating my friend Alina Talay on her bronze medal. I congratulate Shermaine Williams and all the other athletes who have participated in this great final. I hope you accept my apology. Best regards, Cindy

Anche se non è un caso di vita o di morte, personalmente credo che il fatto sia molto significativo.
Voi che ne pensate della vicenda? A che cosa era dovuto quel comportamento?