Autore Topic: Ottimo articolo di MGTOW Italia: Uomini che Rifiutano di Sposarsi  (Letto 5101 volte)

Offline Vicus

• Moderatore Globale
  • Pietra miliare della QM
Geniale questo passaggio:

La donna moderna fa l'esatto contrario di quello che l'uomo si aspetta. Vomita in continuazione ridicole opinioni progressiste su come salvare tutto, balenottere, orsi polari, foresta pluviale. Tutto tranne i bambini non ancora nati

https://www.coscienzamaschile.com/blog/uomini-rifiutano-sposarsi/

Le femministe in ascolto potranno invece deliziarsi con questo articolo di un giornale progressista, scritto da una donna che stimo e che va sugli spazi maschili non per giudicare, ma per imparare e dialogare:

8 Reasons Men Don’t Want To Get Married

It seems that fewer and fewer people in general are getting married these days, and even fewer men seem interested. Men no longer see marriage as being as important as they did even 15 years ago. “According to Pew Research Center, the share of women ages eighteen to thirty-four that say having a successful marriage is one of the most important things in their lives rose nine percentage points since 1997—from 28 percent to 37%. For men, the opposite occurred. The share voicing this opinion dropped, from 35 percent to 29 percent.” Why?

In the course of researching my new book, Men On Strike: Why Men Are Boycotting Marriage, Fatherhood, and the American Dream - And Why It Matters, I talked with men all over America about why they’re avoiding marriage. It turns out that the problem isn’t that men are immature, or lazy. Instead, they’re responding rationally to the incentives in today’s society. Here are some of the answers I found.

1. You’ll lose respect. A couple of generations ago, a man wasn’t considered fully adult until he was married with kids. But today, fathers are figures of fun more than figures of respect: The schlubby guy with the flowered diaper bag at the mall, or one of the endless array of buffoonish TV dads in sitcoms and commercials. In today’s culture, father never knows best. It’s no better in the news media. As communications professor James Macnamara reports, “by volume, 69 percent of mass media reporting and commentary on men was unfavorable, compared with just 12 percent favorable and 19 percent neutral or balanced.”

2. You’ll lose out on sex. Married men have more sex than single men, on average - but much less than men who are cohabiting with their partners outside of marriage, especially as time goes on. Research even suggests that married women are more likely to gain weight than women who are cohabiting without marriage. A Men’s Health article mentioned one study that followed 2,737 people for six years and found that cohabiters said they were happier and more confident than married couples and singles.

3. You’ll lose friends. “Those wedding bells are breaking up that old gang of mine.” That’s an old song, but it’s true. When married, men’s ties with friends from school and work tend to fade. Although both men and women lose friends after marriage, it tends to affect men’s self-esteem more, perhaps because men tend to be less social in general.

4. You’ll lose space. We hear a lot about men retreating to their “man caves,” but why do they retreat? Because they’ve lost the battle for the rest of the house. The Art of Manliness blog mourns “The Decline of Male Space,” and notes that the development of suburban lifestyles, intended to bring the family together, resulted in the elimination of male spaces in the main part of the house, and the exile of men to attics, garages, basements - the least desirable part of the home. As a commenter to the post observes: “There was no sadder scene to a movie than in ‘Juno’ when married guy Jason Bateman realized that in his entire huge, house, he had only a large closet to keep all the stuff he loved in. That hit me like a punch in the face.”

5. You could lose your kids, and your money. And they may not even be your kids. Lots of men I spoke with were keenly aware of the dangers of divorce, and worried that if they were married and it went sour, the woman might take everything, including the kids. Other men were concerned that they might wind up paying child support for kids who aren’t even theirs - a very real possibility in many states. On my blog, I polled over 3200 men to ask how they would react to finding out that a child wasn’t theirs after all. 32 percent said they would feel “anger and fury at the mother,” 6 percent said they would feel “depression,” 18 percent said “anger and depression,” 2 percent said “none of the above,” 32 percent said “angry at the system that forced them to pay,” and only 2 percent “didn’t care.” One man commented that his ex-wife had taunted him with the knowledge that his 11-year old son wasn’t actually his: “I was angry at the mother...I severed all ties to the boy. Some may see this as a failing. I see it as self-preservation, and to those that ask the question of whether or not the courts will make a non-biological parent pay child support, pay attention: YES THEY WILL! They see you as nothing more than a source of cash for the child. It seems that a person in these situations should be able to sue the real father for child support.”

6. You’ll lose in court. Men often complain that the family court legal system is stacked against them, and in fact it seems to be. Women gain custody and child support the majority of the time, as pointed out in this ABC News article: “Despite the increases in men seeking and receiving alimony, advocates warn against linking the trend to equality in the courtroom. Family court judges still tend to favor women, said Ned Holstein, the founder of Fathers & Families, a group advocating family court reform. “‘Family court still gives custody overwhelmingly to mothers, child support overwhelmingly to mothers, and courts still give almony overwhelmingly to mothers and women,’ he said. ‘The family courts came into existence years ago in order to give things to mothers that mothers needed,” he said. ‘The times have changed and the courts have not.’”

7. You’ll lose your freedom. At least, if you’re charged with child support that you can’t pay, you can be put in jail - and if you can’t afford a lawyer, you don’t have the right to have one appointed because, according to the Supreme Court, it’s technically a civil matter, never mind the jail time. Fathers and Families found that it’s the men who are jailed rather than women: “A new report concludes that between 95% and 98.5% of all incarcerations in Massachusetts sentenced from the Massachusetts Probate and Family Courts from 2001 through 2011 have been men. Moreover, this percentage may be increasing, with an average of 94.5% from 2001 to 2008, and 96.2% from 2009 through 2011. It is likely that most of these incarcerations are for incomplete payment of child support. Further analysis suggests that women who fail to pay all of their child support are incarcerated only one-eighth as often as men with similar violations.”

8. Single life is better than ever. While the value of marriage to men has declined, the quality of single life has improved. Single men were once looked on with suspicion, passed over for promotion for important jobs, which usually valued “stable family men,” and often subjected to social opprobrium. It was hard to have a love life that wasn’t aimed at marriage, and premarital sex was risky and frowned upon. Now, no one looks askance at the single lifestyle, dating is easy, and employers probably prefer employees with no conflicting family responsibilities. Plus, video games, cable TV, and the Internet provide entertainment that didn’t used to be available. Is this good for society? Probably not, as falling birth rates and increasing single-motherhood demonstrate. But people respond to incentives. If you want more men to marry, it needs to be a more attractive proposition.

www.huffpost.com/entry/8-reasons-men-dont-want-t_b_3467778
« Ultima modifica: Maggio 02, 2021, 01:25:04 am da Vicus »
Noi ci ritroveremo a difendere, non solo le incredibili virtù e l’incredibile sensatezza della vita umana, ma qualcosa di ancora più incredibile, questo immenso, impossibile universo che ci fissa in volto. Noi saremo tra quanti hanno visto eppure hanno creduto.

Offline Alexandros

• Affezionato
Re:Ottimo articolo di MGTOW Italia: Uomini che Rifiutano di Sposarsi
« Risposta #1 il: Maggio 02, 2021, 18:58:49 pm »
Sono anni che lo sostengo: la famiglia è morta.

Qualche anno fa mi apostrofavano come estremista, ora stanno iniziando a capire. Purtroppo anche tra persone intelligenti c'è chi non riesce a vedere oltre il proprio naso.

Impegnarsi con una donna oggi non solo non porta alcun beneficio, ma è addirittura controproducente alla propria stabilità emotiva ed economica. Si tratta di un investimento in perdita in tutti i sensi.
Tutto ciò che può essere detto si può dire chiaramente; e su ciò, di cui non si può parlare, si deve tacere.

Offline Vicus

• Moderatore Globale
« Risposta #2 il: Maggio 02, 2021, 23:17:17 pm »
Sono anni che lo sostengo: la famiglia è morta.

Qualche anno fa mi apostrofavano come estremista, ora stanno iniziando a capire. Purtroppo anche tra persone intelligenti c'è chi non riesce a vedere oltre il proprio naso.

Impegnarsi con una donna oggi non solo non porta alcun beneficio, ma è addirittura controproducente alla propria stabilità emotiva ed economica. Si tratta di un investimento in perdita in tutti i sensi.
Come spesso accade, i tuoi post sono rinfrancanti per la loro descrizione precisa dei fatti ed esenti da melmoso sentimentalismo. :D E' precisamente così, per quanto anche le donne non se ne rendano conto, perdute come sono in sogni vaghi, per cui parlano di cose serie senza la minima consapevolezza e rompono i patti più sacri con la massima leggerezza.
Noi ci ritroveremo a difendere, non solo le incredibili virtù e l’incredibile sensatezza della vita umana, ma qualcosa di ancora più incredibile, questo immenso, impossibile universo che ci fissa in volto. Noi saremo tra quanti hanno visto eppure hanno creduto.

Offline Paride

• Utente
« Risposta #3 il: Maggio 03, 2021, 09:41:08 am »

Dai che anche oggi la prima pagina del Corriere è dedicata al caso Fedez, ci sono cose più importanti della famiglia!

Offline Vicus

• Moderatore Globale
« Risposta #4 il: Maggio 03, 2021, 09:46:20 am »
Fedez rules!

Offline Alexandros

• Affezionato
« Risposta #5 il: Maggio 03, 2021, 18:29:55 pm »
E' sorprendente con quanta facilità il gregge si lasci trascinare dall'adorazione fanatica verso l'idolo di turno.

Come se Fedez non fosse l'incarnazione vivente del sistema, come se il suo discorsetto non fosse stato studiato a puntino (come la registrazione della telefonata, del resto) con l'obiettivo di far crescere ancora di più la sua fanbase e di conseguenza i propri introiti.

Come se tutte le persone che lo stanno improvvisamente sostenendo non fossero spinte da interessi personali e da quel meraviglioso fenomeno che è il sentirsi migliori degli altri: più giusti, più compassionevoli, più splendenti.

Attori, tutti quanti. Il narcisismo patologico è il grande motore del mondo attuale.
Tutto ciò che può essere detto si può dire chiaramente; e su ciò, di cui non si può parlare, si deve tacere.

Offline Vicus

• Moderatore Globale
« Risposta #6 il: Maggio 03, 2021, 18:51:34 pm »
Oggi la gente non vive, recita se stessa

Offline Sardus_Pater

• WikiQM
  • Veterano
« Risposta #7 il: Novembre 10, 2021, 23:23:22 pm »
Vent'anni fa la situazione maschile era già pessima (ma il livello tragico attuale era ancora quasi fantascienza) e quindi d'istinto vedevo il matrimonio solo come un cappio al collo fonte di tensione. Ed ero un giovanotto poco più che ventenne pieno di vita! Avevo la disgrazia di simpatizzare per il femminismo marxista ma non ero fesso sino al punto di prendere per buone tutte le tesi portate avanti dalle compagne. La mia adesione al femminismo era inconsciamente superficiale e durò meno di tre anni. Già nel periodo della laurea ero diventato inconsapevolmente MGTOW. Ora non credo di potermi considerare più tale ma alcuni punti programmatici li vedo ancora miei. Tra cui il rifiuto d matrimonio.
Il femminismo è l'oppio delle donne.

Offline Vicus

• Moderatore Globale
« Risposta #8 il: Novembre 10, 2021, 23:38:46 pm »
Il mio è stato un rifiuto forzato dovuto a leggi misandriche, lo vivo come un'ingiustizia da parte di chi le ha emanate e anche una colossale stupidità e superficialità delle donne di oggi, che per me non hanno alcuna attrattiva. Non le detesto nemmeno, per me semplicemente non esistono. Nel contesto presente considero la scelta MGTOW il male minore.